Five plants not to miss in October!
- Posted on
- By Jonn 'J-Dogg' Karsseboom
Fall as well as October, moves fast. Here are five plants that will serve any gardener. For hanging baskets, containers or just planted in your garden they are bound to serve you well.
1. Calluna v. 'Stockholm' - https://www.thegardencorner.com/calluna-v-stockholm-4-inch.html
2. Hypericum 'Magical Triumph' - https://www.thegardencorner.com/hypericum-magical-triumph-1-gallon.html
3. Centaurea 'Snowy Owl' - https://www.thegardencorner.com/centaurea-snowy-owl-quart.html
4. Heuchera 'Red Lightning' - https://www.thegardencorner.com/heuchera-red-lightening.html
5. Mammillaria gracilis fragilis 'Thimble Cactus' - https://www.thegardencorner.com/mammillaria-gracilis-fragilis-thimble-cactus-2-inc.html
Being a frequent visitor to TGC it is hard to imagine how you got down to ONLY 5 plants to talk about. There are so many amazing colors and shapes and types to come see even if only when doing a neighborhood walk. Just managed to see the October before the end! Oregon green--that's the most perfect green in the world!! I've heard you like yellow--must be your sunny disposition. First visit ever you came up through the nursery in yellow raingear like a Jinn through a magical garden. It was a drizzly day in March but bright with the nursery colors and characters. I hope you have a lovely Halloween today (and tonight). Looks like a weather perfect day!